- stable, solid basic construction
- low level construction
- Accesories for turning corners
Hints on use
- The track surface is important for the safe transportation of the load, not the carrying capacity of the Roller Skate. Tiles are insufficient. The movement on tarmac and concrete is restricted. In these cases, a steel plate of a minimum of 10mm thickness is recommended
- Possible problems can be avoided by choosing Roller Skate models with a larger roll diameter within the chain.
- All maximum carrying capacities are based for use on a steel surface, which withstands the high pressure of the chain rollers. For safety, the carrying capacities on complete sets are calculated so that on uneven surfaces 2 roller skates could support the full load
- Due to the liffter effort required to overcome the rolling resistance (4-7% of the total load) precautionary measures must be taken for use on inclined surfaces