- Solid basic construction with ball bearings.
- Delivered with various castors
- Made in stainless-steel on request
- Special construction to suit customer requirements
- Passed the DIN 4422 test at the material research laboratory for steel whee´l 150 S
Hints on use
- Maintenance-free construction, used particularly in machine factories, on construction sites and for the handling of heavy goods.
- Can be combined with fixed castors and swivel castors (SF, SL, SD)
- Material with a high carrying capacity, wich is not very susceptible to rough handling.
- When a higher carrying capacity is required, they can be fitted with self-aligning roller bearings
- Can also be delivered as a flange wheel construction
- If there are problems with friction it can also be delivered with convex crowned wheel running surface (without additional charge)
- The chosen bearing dictates the maximum carrying capacity of the wheels.
|Size||a||b||Ø d1||Ø d2||Ø d3||suitable |
of the series